Wednesday 24 September 2014

Favorite Thing to Do in Free Time

Every person has their own likes and dislikes. People usually want to spend their free time by doing their favorite things. In my free time I like to do certain things depending on the weather and my mood. Once it's heat and sunny i favor to travel into the woods and fish at a lake or typically ride my bike. Once it's rainy and dark i will be able to browse or watch tv and typically proceed the web with hot snacks and a cup of coffee.

I like reading books a lot both fiction and non-fiction. In my free time I always dedicate some time to reading. Sometimes on rainy days I love to sit alone in my balcony looking at sky. I just love the color and texture of clouds and environment. I am a great fan of first rains smell too. 

It feels like most folks share a typical and basic interest of taking parts in sports or exercise and victimization some variety of technology. I feel it's as a result of it's the items we tend to were raised with and what's acquainted to North American nation. Most folks conjointly prefer to pay time with others. 

So what are your favorite things to do in free time? Share with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment